Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
i would never think of Golden Nugget but just chekced out the pool and bro.. that is pretty crazy looking... definitely need to check it out next time. is that off strip?

as for suggestions...

Aria
VDara (having a sale)
Wynn/Encore
Palazzo/Venetian
MGM (Skylofts)

I recently stayed at Monte Carlo (Theyres till old) and Mirage and surprising.. Mirage has remodeled the whole place. Very nice rooms with 42" LCD TVs.. their suites are nice too and is much cheaper than all of the above. Central walking distance to other hotels on strip as well.

I have yet to stay at Mandarin, but definitely been wanting to. The hotel just seems like hands down one of the best. Aria was nice for me already too as well as Skylofts.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
i would never think of Golden Nugget but just chekced out the pool and bro.. that is pretty crazy looking... definitely need to check it out next time. is that off strip?

as for suggestions...

Aria
VDara (having a sale)
Wynn/Encore
Palazzo/Venetian
MGM (Skylofts)

I recently stayed at Monte Carlo (Theyres till old) and Mirage and surprising.. Mirage has remodeled the whole place. Very nice rooms with 42" LCD TVs.. their suites are nice too and is much cheaper than all of the above. Central walking distance to other hotels on strip as well.

I have yet to stay at Mandarin, but definitely been wanting to. The hotel just seems like hands down one of the best. Aria was nice for me already too as well as Skylofts.
golden nugget is on fremont street under the canopy.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So, has anyone come up with a good deal or any connections for a good deal? At this point we're just going to enjoy ourselves and scaling back the money hemorrhaging :D

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
If you are looking to do touristy stuff, I would say look in to TI or Planet Hollywood. You are centrally located on the strip in either direction; generally good deals on rooms. For shows and helicopter tours, etc. check out tix 4 tonight.

Come out here and play $500-1k/hand for a few hours while the gf shops, be nice to the dealers and you should have the floormen handing you comps, possibly marking you down for rfb next trip.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So, has anyone come up with a good deal or any connections for a good deal? At this point we're just going to enjoy ourselves and scaling back the money hemorrhaging :D
Aria has 20% off on their website for the next day or two!

Booked Dec 2-6

It's still a while off but if anyone's going to be there then let me know!

·
Registered
220 Posts
fi you have ame plat/cent. the fhr deals at wynn are usually really good. if not try promo code: VISANF for 3rd night free on a 3night+ stay along with a $50 food credit

·
5,744 Posts
Focusing on the Vdara for SEMA. Trying to hunt down a good deal.

-Markus-

21 - 33 of 33 Posts