Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I might be spending a couple days in Vegas early Oct. Was looking at the Palazzo, but are there any great deals floating around now?

G/F wants to go and do the touristy stuff, not just play out our rendition of the hangover.

How are the helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon?

Good shows and stuff to see?

My vegas agenda usually involves debauchery at night and recovery at the pool all day, so this is foreign territory for me. :whistle:

·
7,022 Posts
I did the heli tour of the hoover dam and grand canyon. We actually landed and had lunch in the canyon. I thought it was a cool thing to do with the wife and really the only "touristy" thing I've ever done while there. The wifey likes to shop so I can usually leave her at the forum shops while I hit the tables.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Same here. Headed there with the girlfriend in late October. I haven't been in years. Where's the new (or old) place to stay? Doesn't have to be a deal. Just want cool and fun.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks like myself and few of the boys are hitting up SEMA in the beginning of November. One of my buddies sent me this link. RACING SCHOOL, Exotics racing school is the utlimate driving experience at Las Vegas Speedway with Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche.

I would definitely like to look into that during our stay. Perhaps catch up with some fellow L4P'ers as well.
Not trying to get too off topic, but I did the Ferrari and Lamborghini experience at Exotics racing a few months ago. Its really not a school at all, but more of a tourist trap. You get a real quick lesson in the sheer basics but thats about it. The track you go on is pretty dang small (picture a large parking lot), and you pay per lap, but you get to floor it on the small straight away. If money was no object I'd be all over it again, but that not being the case, I dont think I'd do it again. I was kind of disappointed. I think indoor karting for $50 is more fun.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I live in Vegas. Can't go wrong with THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay (yes, THE Hotel is the name of the other hotel, and it's badass). It's at the south end of the strip though, so if you want to be in the middle of it all, don't stay there.

The Bellagio, Caesars Palace, and the other normal ones are in the middle of the strip. Aria is new - and anything in City Center is new.... The Oriental is supposed to be nice, but expensive from what I hear - but I also hear its well worth it.

J

·
Registered
69 Posts
anyone coming to Vegas and need hookups with ANYTHING at all, literally anything from clubs to cars to spas to strip clubs to hotel rooms and shows, shoot me a PM. Have friends in every industry out here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Aria hotel is awesome, they always have deals floating around too.

The exotics thing I did in the past too, really disappointing actually. I also heard that the cars they use are rebuilt salvaged vehicles, and don't doubt it.

Have fun!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I will have to say Mandarin Oriental. You will not be disappointed. I've been to Vegas over a dozen times since June and will not stay anywhere else. If you need a special rate shoot me a PM and I will put you in touch with the right person.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My girlfriend and I are members on jetsetter.com they always have great deals on hotel and currently have some at Luxury Suites At The Signature MGM

Junior Suite
from $90/night 540 square feet, 1 king bed and 1 queen sofabed, separate sitting area and kitchenette

Junior Vista Suite
from $110/night 540 square feet, 1 king bed and 1 queen sofabed, separate sitting area and kitchenette; 16th floor or above for high views of the Strip

One Bedroom Suite
from $125/night 950 square feet, 1 king bed and 1 queen sofabed, 2 bathrooms, separate living room, full kitchen and balcony with views of the Strip

Shoot me your email and I can send you an invite so you can see for yourself.

Eric M

·
Registered
43 Posts
My name is Tom, I live in Las Vegas and am very involved in the entertainment industry. Anythign you want, whenever you want it. I manage high-end property rentals and my company offers FULL concieres service to all of our clients.

I will be able to take care of and at the very least tell you how to get the best value out of any dollar spent in my town. . . I am new to this site so I don't want to come off as being here to chase clients but if you would like to PM me, please include any resturants, shows, pools, clubs, bottle service and ANYTHING else that you have in mind, and if youd like, the budget your working with, I'd be happy to do anything from simply reccommending a place to walking you past the line to the best table at the best club on the best night.

The HELECOPTER TOUR that you want to do is the strip tour at night. I took a girl and it was fabulous. PM me for info

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice! I was actually looking into a quick stay in Vegas in mid October. Please shoot over any suggestions (concerts, shows, events, dining) as wifey isn't much of a gambler.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts