Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZR1 3m Clear Bra Paint Proctection Pictures. The entire ZR1 will be covered with 3m Clear Bra Film, the front bumper, head lights, full hood, front venders, mirrrors, roof, doors, rocker panels, rear fenders, and rear bumper.

Before:
The painted surface of the ZR1 is thoroughly cleaned prior to applying the 3m Clear Bra Paint Protection Film.

During Installation:
The installer wets the surface of the ZR1 and the film, then applies the film to the wet surface of the ZR1. The 3m film is stretched firmly acrossed the surfaced to be covered and then the installer squeeges the excess water way.

Completion of the front bumper:

Hood Installation

Completion of entire ZR1

·
Registered
283 Posts
The install looks really clean

but what is the point of doing the entire vehicle?
If the customer asked for it I can understand...

I have always thought clear bra is only applied to the leading edges of a surface.

I have also heard that clear bra can be kinda miserable to polish??

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Whoa! Premier has some competition.

What lift is that?

·
Registered
283 Posts
The Full Clear Bra Paint Protection is for the car enthusiast that wants the best for their vehicle. Applying Clear Bra to the entire vehicle will help protect the entire surface from minor scratches, dings, dents, ect...
ehh sorry Im going to call BS on some of this
dings and dents no matter how minor are going to happen whether or not there is clear bra installed...

but I guess if the customer is happy with their car=mission accomplished

·
Gold Sponsor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ehh sorry Im going to call BS on some of this
dings and dents no matter how minor are going to happen whether or not there is clear bra installed...

but I guess if the customer is happy with their car=mission accomplished
The Clear Bra will protect the vehicle's surface from most "minor" scratches, dings, and dents. Not all scratches, dings and dents are avoidable, but the Clear Bra will help protect/prevent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts