Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a trip over to ZR Auto yesterday to see Zahir Rana's Ferrari Enzo ZXX. He just got the car back from Edo Competition on Tuesday.
I've got a story for GTspirit.com with photos that'll be up tomorrow, but for now here's a video of the ZXX that I shot.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He can take it for a spin in flooded downtown calgary. Just playin I like ZR, and hope everyone has found safe ground in calgary.
He actually just shipped the car to Edmonton today for a charity race track event this weekend, so the ZXX won't be getting any more water damage. Haha! But ZR Auto is on high enough ground that the flooding won't affect them.

· Registered
200 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My friend Gray also came to ZR Auto with me and shot a video. His is more of a raw walk-around where I did an actual video edit. Check his video out here:

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't been to the new ZR location on 32nd. A nice upgrade?
The new ZR Auto location is leaps and bounds better! It's a lot more spacious and the showroom is so much bigger and better-planned out. I'd recommend you drop by and check it out. Zahir is happy to let you wander around his showroom.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sports car

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pretty sweet. In other news I'm happy to report Distinctive Collection's fleet is high and dry. But not more than a 100 meters by the A&W, damn...it's like surreal.
I was wondering about Distinctive Collection since they're close to the Bow River. I'm glad they're okay. That would be horrible if they lost all of their Aston's, Bentley's and that gorgeous Spyker C8 in their showroom!
I visited Distinctive Collection and did an article for GTspirit.com a little while ago: Dealer Visit: Distinctive Collection
They've got a really nice facility!

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OP, you work for GT Spirit? Or are a writer? I forgot who exactly, but someone from GT Spirit had messaged me to use my McLaren P1 pictures I took (I work for Lambo/McLaren Newport Beach) and uploaded to Flickr.
I am a writer for GTspirit.com, yes. I'll see if I can figure out who that was who messaged you. How long ago was it? Also, do you have a link to your Flickr gallery? Can you message me?

· Registered
6,864 Posts
The C&C crowd at Dist Collection, along with the staff, are some of the coolest I've had the opportunity to hang around and ask questions and take plenty of pictures. I miss their regular meets which is now once every once a while.

People in Calgary know each other...connections you'd never think of.

On the topic of exotic dealerships: Kulu has probably the best rotation of used exotics...seen probably 2-3 Carrera GTs in their inventory from time to time.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The C&C crowd at Dist Collection, along with the staff, are some of the coolest I've had the opportunity to hang around and ask questions and take plenty of pictures. I miss their regular meets which is now once every once a while.

On the topic of exotic dealerships: Kulu has probably the best rotation of used exotics...seen probably 2-3 Carrera GTs in their inventory from time to time.
Cool! Good to know! I'll have to check them out and do a photo gallery and write-up on them for GTspirit! I love hanging around exotic car dealerships/tuning shops. It gives me something to dream about! Haha!

· Registered
395 Posts

Kulu had a '96 Ferrari F50 recently. Love it.

Can't forget about Avant Garde Motorsports in Edmoton as well, got a decent amount of exotics lol.

OP- Do you have anymore pics of that white Murcielago in the pic you posted?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.