Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the same owner of the koenigsegg ccxr in this color from Qatar

Exclusive Pagani Zonda Uno; this car is a custom one-off Pagani built for the Al-Thani royal family. The Uno's body-shape combines the elements of the Zonda Cinque and R; it comes in a turquoise paintjob which fits prefectly with the astonishing interior plenty of high quality leather and carbon fiber. The wheels are painted in black meanwhile the calipers are light-blue. The vid shows for the 1st time in HD quality the clearness of the details about this breathtaking supercar!

man what a car​

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same owner as the koenigsegg ccxr? Sweet, I will stake out Harrods here in London and wait for it to get booted just like that beauty did...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup , but I dont think he is London now maybe nexy year or somthing

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Game Over. I take this car over anything out there.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Holly Mother of God, them brakes are just orgasmic.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Same owner as the koenigsegg ccxr? Sweet, I will stake out Harrods here in London and wait for it to get booted just like that beauty did...
either get booted or crashed poor car.

·
Registered
405 Posts
yup , but I dont think he is London now maybe nexy year or somthing
Thanks for posting my video! I really had fun filming it, that's my fav Zonda :)
The car is ready but it's standing in the factory since May, it seems that due to a dispute between Al-Thani and Mr.Horacio Pagani now Al-Thani doens't want the car anymore. That's what i heard, if it's true is a great shame, one of the best Zonda ever made and it's standing there, that car need to be pulled on the road and listen the V12 screaming!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
that is one sick looking zonda, but idk the zonda tri-color and zonda cinque are hard to beat..., the koenigsegg ccxr edition "special one" is an insane car, my personal #1 favorite

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for posting my video! I really had fun filming it, that's my fav Zonda :)
The car is ready but it's standing in the factory since May, it seems that due to a dispute between Al-Thani and Mr.Horacio Pagani now Al-Thani doens't want the car anymore. That's what i heard, if it's true is a great shame, one of the best Zonda ever made and it's standing there, that car need to be pulled on the road and listen the V12 screaming!
Your welcom :)

Even if he doesnt want the car the word will spred around people like him ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts