Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice. But blood turns brown when it dries because the iron content oxidizes (it's rust, essentially). It would look a lot more realistic if it weren't bright red.

·
Registered
744 Posts
The whole zombie thing is played out and cheezy IMO. The blood and gore on these isn't something I want to show my daughter driving down the road.

I prefer my concrete cowboy more lol.

with the top on

and what its mainly used for lol (she's mall crawlin and grocery gettin)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. But blood turns brown when it dries because the iron content oxidizes (it's rust, essentially). It would look a lot more realistic if it weren't bright red.
The red gives it a "just been slayed" look though, and who's to say whatever caused the zombification in the first place didn't alter the blood in such a way that (like the flesh) it doesn't quite decay as expected.

The whole zombie thing is played out and cheezy IMO. The blood and gore on these isn't something I want to show my daughter driving down the road.

with the top on

That is a beautiful beast (she's pretty cute also).

I definitely prefer topless...

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Looks sick!!

with the top on

·
Registered
21 Posts

with the top on

Is the outside Rhino-lined? How has it held up?

·
Registered
744 Posts
The outside is actually a kevlar based liner that is specifically for exterior coatings. It is rough in texture but it doesn't look like typical bed liner. It has held up extremely well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts