Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
The California for me.

It definitely looks much better in real life, but I still cannot get over that rear end, it's all kinds of terrible.

That said, I'd still take one any day of the week.
I love love love the Cali. I am completely shocked at these responses. How can you deny an F-car with a retractable hard top

The 599 and 612 are easily the least unattractive of the modern F-cars

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
There are some amazing Ferraris that are getting much undeserved criticism, the 412 is the ugliest Ferrari ever!
I agree the 412 is by far the ugliest ferrari ever

·
Registered
933 Posts
The 612 for sure.... just not good value, performance in my opinion. but, there's an ass for every seat! if its cheap enough, buy it!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow! Everyone has such different opinions.. haha

Not just looks but overall I would say:

Least Favorite- 348 (ugly version of 355), mondial (ewww), 456 (boring) and the California because it doesn't seem like a real ferrari to me.

Favorite- 360 (styling all the way), 612 (always been a fan of it), 599 (sounds great and drives great), Scuderia (sound amazing and looks sick) and I do like the 458 but I would never buy one

·
Registered
163 Posts
360 was the sellout Ferrari - 18,000 made and Ferrari cashed out!

Wow! Everyone has such different opinions.. haha

Not just looks but overall I would say:

Least Favorite- 348 (ugly version of 355), mondial (ewww), 456 (boring) and the California because it doesn't seem like a real ferrari to me.

Favorite- 360 (styling all the way), 612 (always been a fan of it), 599 (sounds great and drives great), Scuderia (sound amazing and looks sick) and I do like the 458 but I would never buy one

·
Registered
583 Posts
surprised at how many of you dont like the 612 :( perfect GT car imo, 456 probably my least favorite then the mondial

61 - 80 of 96 Posts