Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

So I thought it would be cool for everybody to share what their first car was :)

Being 18 and never having a job, I have never bought a car. However, for the past year I have been driving an 02 Acura RSX. It belongs to my parents, but I drive it the most in my family so I see it as my first car for now.

·
Registered
773 Posts
2001 Camry 5spd manual. Parting ways with the first car you work on is like breaking up with your first gf.

Even though it's a Camry, I intend to locate and buy it back.

·
Registered
345 Posts
1991 Pontiac Grand Prix SE

·
Registered
539 Posts
2009 Nissan 370Z sport

Saved my entire life other than paying for university and wanted to reward myself for a job well done after graduating. Can't be more happy with my first car purchase! I love it!

·
Registered
664 Posts
2001 Honda Prelude Type SH (bought new in 2001) and modified it and here is what it looked like before it was stolen

sorry for the quality but the pictures were taken with one of the first camera phones in the US.

·
Registered
889 Posts
2001 Camry 5spd manual. Parting ways with the first car you work on is like breaking up with your first gf.

Even though it's a Camry, I intend to locate and buy it back.
Very true, I feel the exact same way. IF I can find it, I would too buy it back.

My first car was a 1996 Nissan Sentra. Ran like a champ... Great HS memories in that car.. :(

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
97 SVT Cobra

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The first car that belonged to me was a black 2001 BMW 325ti Compact.

But I don't consider that my first car, because my dad bought it. My first real car that I saved/worked for and bought 100% from my own money is my '04 Chrysler Crossfire that I still have here in AZ. Love it....

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
2001.5 VW Passat

This was a hand-me-down car that I still use (117k miles strong). I've always had company owned cars, so I still (technically) have never bought a car.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Wow, I'm old. My first car was a '85 4 door Dodge Colt. Oddly enough, my freshman roommate in college had the same year car, but the hatchback. I think we were the only 2 Dodge Colts on campus.

·
Registered
854 Posts
This is where my obsession began. 1992 Mustang GT that my parents bought for me right out of High School. It was bone stock when I got it and then I spent the next 10 years molding her into what you see below.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts