Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a thread to post a picture of your all time favorite timepieces. Ones you dreamt of, ones you are saving for, the one that you'll never have but always desire, or just the one you you would choose over any other.

This is one of my favorites just by design and color combination.

Rolex GMT Master II Two-Tone 18kt. Yellow Gold and Stainless Steel.

Please let me know what you think of my photog skills as well! :bow1:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
i see my clients, particularly the owners wearing these "big boss" watches. something about a yellow gold rolex just does it for me. all my pieces are either steel or white gold. saving for the yellow gold black faced submariner.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see my clients, particularly the owners wearing these "big boss" watches. something about a yellow gold rolex just does it for me. all my pieces are either steel or white gold. saving for the yellow gold black faced submariner.
very nice, I'm a sucker for the yellow gold Yachtmaster as well!
I have a yellow gold submariner with blue dial and bezel insert that I have always loved!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I adore this watch. Chopard Happy Sport, I am mesmerized by the spinning diamonds, each one is bezel-set with a slightly pointy bottom, so they will spin and sparkle. I have been told by *someone* that it is far too expensive for a quartz watch, but I still play with it anytime there's one in the store.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I adore this watch. Chopard Happy Sport, I am mesmerized by the spinning diamonds, each one is bezel-set with a slightly pointy bottom, so they will spin and sparkle. I have been told by *someone* that it is far too expensive for a quartz watch, but I still play with it anytime there's one in the store.
I like the square Happy Sport but it is quite expensive for a Quartz

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.