Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked but I didn't find this so if I missed it I apologize in advance..

What is your favorite recipe to make? Can be anything from wings to marinade to pasta to fish just looking for something new to make..

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Steak Diane
Link below to recipe

This Dish goes really well served with "REAL" home made red mashed potatoes with sour cream, chives, butter alongside some grilled or baked asparagus with sea salt and pepper.. dont forget the olive oil.. and a crunchy bread

im not going to lie.. the fact that you have to ignite the Brandy in the pan makes this dish extremely fun

Steak Diane Recipe

·
Registered
584 Posts
My go to easy one is chicken fried steak. Very easy and so good.

My other one, when I have time is a filet mignon with balsalmic syrup recipe I found on the Foodnetwoprk website.
One of the best things I've tried. Not a huge fan of the goat cheese though, I thought it was far too bland with the syrup. Nice and rare and the syrup drizzled over the top, damn it's good.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Steak Diane
Link below to recipe

This Dish goes really well served with "REAL" home made red mashed potatoes with sour cream, chives, butter alongside some grilled or baked asparagus with sea salt and pepper.. dont forget the olive oil.. and a crunchy bread

im not going to lie.. the fact that you have to ignite the Brandy in the pan makes this dish extremely fun

Steak Diane Recipe
sounds really good. thinking about making it, when my parents are visiting during xmas.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
No one single favorite recipe, but I have a long list of faves. My newest one is making a spicy sauce similar to the Vietnamese/Cajun hybrid joints like Hot & Juicy or Boiling Crab. Pour that over shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn, strap on some latex gloves and go to town. Add lots of beer.....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts