Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi all... If you get an unlimited budget, which is the first place you prefer to travel? I am very eager to hear it from you all.
If I had unlimited budget I would certainly head off for Tanzania to climb (at least o try) Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa :bitenails: But judging from this article I clearly see that it is not easy at all https://en.altezza.travel/articles/tanzania-safari-guide as there are tons of important details you have to bear in mind if you want your climbing to be a success :whistle:

· Registered
5 Posts
If I had unlimited budget I would certainly head off for Tanzania to climb (at least o try) Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa :bitenails: But judging from this article I clearly see that it is not easy at all as there are tons of important details you have to bear in mind if you want your climbing to be a success :whistle:

I appreciate you asking. I'll be glad to offer you some recommendations. Since choosing a dependable airline is essential while flying, I've been making reservations at travel consolidators for the past few years, and I'm really pleased with the service. Customers receive unmatched customer service from them! Everything is extremely secure and cozy. I wish I had been able to assist you.
I was just planning to go to some exotic country when I got better. That's interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts