Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know i got into a wreck last night and my GTI is probably gone. I was looking on ebay, and i found something that i couldn't believe

My first car ever was a 99 trams am 30th anniversary, which i sold to get the RX-7. I regretted selling it, because i loved that car. I had a lot of firsts in it. Wellllll

I found my exact car on ebay. I was just searching trans ams randomly to look at a 30th anniversary. I looked and all the upgrades i put on it are still there. the door panel is broken where i broke it. the mark on the seat is still there, and its missing the plaque that shows its limited edition (which i pulled off to keep for myself)...

i dont know if this is a sign of what. i have wanted this car back, but i was told that it was exported to germany... What do you guys think. i know its not a m3 or nsx, but i feel like i can't let this one get away...

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if i do this it kills the chance of the NSX or a Cayman

·
Registered
722 Posts
Do it man. No questions asked. Ive still got my first car and I would feel like a part of me was gone if I ever sold it- and if I DID and saw it back up for sale, thats once in a lifetime stuff right there and I wouldnt even have had the time to make this thread.

Do it. Its impossible to regret.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Think about these two streets:
1. You buy the car. Rekindle a lost friendship and begin exactly where you left off.
2. You pass it up, go through a frustrating car search and find something else, always wondering "what if" (worst thought ever)

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
GET IT!!! no question.....they dont and wont make these any more so......... YEA GET IT!!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts