Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
baddgtrunway1.jpg

The 1,700 hp BADD GT by Performance Power Racing is the fastest street legal car on the planet at 283 mph. Now you can own your own 2,000+ hp BADD GT thanks to the new BADD GT Series and break your own records.

Learn more at: BADD GT: Own Your Own 283 mph Record-Breaker

·
Registered
198 Posts
define "street-legal" lol.
Badass tho.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Contacted them for street-legality info, if a personally-owned vehicle can be provided, and a rough cost and availability breakdown.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Where did the 2,000+ come from?
There was the original car with 1700? Hp, and I guess the "production" variants will have even more power through extra upgrades. Apparantly the entire car's components were reinforced and redesigned to handle much more power rather than shedding weight and adding a smaller amount of power.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Car's made 17-1800rwhp, so I'm assuming the 2000 is crank rating. Either way it's a beast, and I can't wait to see it somewhere

·
Registered
942 Posts
Car's made 17-1800rwhp, so I'm assuming the 2000 is crank rating. Either way it's a beast, and I can't wait to see it somewhere
Ah, okay. I just visited the page and a couple other pages that were linked, and nowhere was the number 2,000 mentioned except for the title of this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts