Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck just got back from being completely 187'd @ Autowerks and will be riding on OEM 22" Black wheels for winter....

Looking 4 suggestions 4 summer shoes.... :confused:

What better time to get ready for summer than winter? :clap:

I tend to like multi spoke options best I think.... but I'm down for suggestions. :)

I'm gonna say 24's for size.... No need for anything bigger.\

(and YES, I've seen MTK's old ride.... His is the reason mine is KILLED... Just lookin' for MOAR suggestions... ) :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Truck just got back from being completely 187'd @ Autowerks and will be riding on OEM 22" Black wheels for winter....

I tend to like multi spoke options best I think.... but I'm down for suggestions. :)

(and YES, I've seen MTK's old ride.... His is the reason mine is KILLED... Just lookin' for MOAR suggestions... ) :) :)

I did emptys wheels and I have exact set in stock 3 piece vossens at blow out or you tell me we can do anything 24" or 26"

·
Registered
621 Posts
Damn those Vossens are my choice, been a while since i've seen that pic. Lookin super fine

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts

you shoulda boughtten mines
at one point was thinking to install a removeable PAM 112 where the Caddy's dash clock is

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you shoulda boughtten mines
at one point was thinking to install a removeable PAM 112 where the Caddy's dash clock is
You shoulda tolds me!!! ;)

Oh, and the 112 would be a great idea!! Been thinkin' of what to do w/ my 360 :whistle: :lol:

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
The vossens would be a good look so would that new VS9 wheel from D2FORGED, all black everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts