Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that I would start this topic over in a new thread, it seems like a worthwhile discussion about the watch business and the internet. Lum-Tec is good at it. In the watch business it seems that everyone copies a little bit of everyone else, nothing really wrong with that I guess. One, of the many great things about Lum-Tec, beyond skillful marketing and other than the movement, it appears that it is all about the USA. Just think that if they could get everything made in the USA, they would be heroes!...... I'll bet that the powers at Lum-Tec are thinking about higher price points as their market expands. They are truly internet savvy...look what they have accomplished at L4P and other competitor sites. A ready customer base here....very smart! I hope and wish for their continued success, they are not Rolex, Panerai, IWC, Timex, Bulova yet....maybe someday, maybe never but they are out in the watch trenches slugging it out...good luck to them!

·
Registered
349 Posts
haha.. I know of a toywatch that looks like richard mille.. lol.. my lum tec looks like panerai.. lol.. my baume and mercier looks like audemars piguet.. hahaha!

one question: why is lum tec good?? i don't like their quality.. lol..

·
Registered
460 Posts
What's wrong with their quality? Not calling you out, just genuinely curious, since I've heard nothing but good things about it on the boards.

·
Registered
349 Posts
What's wrong with their quality? Not calling you out, just genuinely curious, since I've heard nothing but good things about it on the boards.
don't get me wrong, i think it's a nice watch.. but I don't know.. their straps, the leather.. kinda feel like a $200 watch..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts