Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up in a good mood this am, it was already gorgeous out, so I decided to break out the Leopard Print Pradas. I only wear these bad-boys a couple of times a year and that's usually in Vegas, but I figured what the hell......

I'm sure a lot of you will hate, but it's all good. You don't rock leopard print sneakers expecting everyone to love the look.......

·
Registered
976 Posts
I wonder what would get more attention you pulling up to starbucks in a lambo / ferrari or when you hop out with the pradas on lol. Either way you go on with your bad self Phil. I know its leopard print but looks like Bathing Ape (camo) also.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
which color/style?

Surprised you went with the slim style hows the fit? I ask because I'm going to pick up a few pair soon and saw the pics you posted and you seem to be a good sized guy (I'm 6ft 185)
The Slimmy isn't really too much slimmer than the Seven "Standard". The "Standard" is all I used to wear, but that model has a button fly. I Prefer the Slimmy because it has a more tapered leg, a zip fly, and a touch of a lower rise (which I like better stylistically).

I'm 6'4 and 243lbs so definitely not a small guy by any means.

Keinejad Jeans, a line by Diana Keinejad who is a member of L4P has a new model coming out inspired by and named after you know who :wink: called the "Philly" :whistle:

Let's just say it will be my go-to jean in liu of the "Slimmy" once they arrive ;)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There will be a big announcement when the Keinejads are re-stocked ;) Final fiting on the new designs just took place :)

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
both of you watch out for poachers!

- chuck

1 - 20 of 20 Posts