Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Personally, not a fan. Believe the profile of the car is too pretty to be cluttered up with the script IMO.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Nah. Just doesn't look good IMO. The only Porsche's made to stand out with lettering are the GT3RS's.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Never liked it. clean is the way to go in my opinion.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Some turbos pull the side graphics off well depending on car color, wheels, and wheel color. I would leave it off, but I think you could make the car work pretty easily with the graphics if you tried.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
are you doing this to get the attention of the valets?

seriously:
I dont even like them on the gt3s or the spyders...looks too cluttered.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
It has to fit the overall looks of your car.
If thats the case then it looks old school classy, and that I dig.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I like the turbo script.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i think this might go with that thread you did about not getting enough credit for owning a porsche haha.. jk but if it is then keep it off fa sho and keep it an insane sleeper for those dumbasses

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
get "please park up front" across the side and "turbo PORSCHE $$$" on the fenders

hahahahahah

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I like it. Old school cool to me. Both of your ideas are cool. Besides, if you don't like it you can rip them off. I do like the clean look, sleeper and etc.; however, there's just something about a Porsche with the bottom script.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I dig it! Your 997 is white right? it might be cool to procure a flat white decal, it would be really subtle but noticable and clean. not cluttered. never seen it done though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts