Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Art of Kinetik produces bespoke luxury wooden yachts. Their latest addition to the collection is Hedonist. Hedonist embodies refinement and comfort, the 63 foot yacht has a solid mahogany hull and carries Rolls Royce water jets that gives the smoothest of rides at it’s top speed of 40 knots. The Hedonist is designed to be seamless and pure in the sense that no screws or plastic are visible at any point! Art of Kinetiks has an in-house team of designers, naval architects, engineers and craftsmen share the same ambition and vision, and we work as one in the relentless pursuit of excellence.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I want that! Anyone have the contact info for the company?

·
Registered
183 Posts
The mix of contemporary shape with classic materials makes this a real stunner. Probably a real stunner with a price to make you cringe. That is a forrest of mohogany...

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I just got a response from Boris, the price is about €2.8-3.2 Million Euro everything depends on your taste and style can go up to €5 million Euro there are 64' and 68' full open and close decks. Looks like I got another thing to put on my getting this list. :clap:

I love the form and function of the vessel the wood just make is all the better!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts