Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This laptop has been an excellent multimedia platform, gaming monster, and spacious laptop. The Dell XPS M1730 has a huge 17 inch 1920x1200 Display that is excellent for viewing HD videos or playing immense games. This machine is running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit but it originally shipped with Windows Vista Business. The keyboard included is a full sized keyboard that is backlit and has a full numpad to the right side. The built in track pad mouse is backlit with LED’s along with the outer shell of the body and the speaker grills. These can be changed to a multitude of colors according to your preference. The primary reason I do not need this awesome machine anymore is that I purchased an iPad which does most of the things I do on a daily basis. Also the money will go to paying for college classes and supplies. Both cosmetically and performance wise, it is in incredible shape. I applied a ZAGG invisible full body shield in case anything was to happen to it and they are still protecting the palm rest, exterior shell, and the track pad. This is a very well maintained in an air conditioned location. Some of the accessories included in this package are the original manual and XPS leather game pouch, gaming backpack made for the XPS M1730 that protects the laptop safely, an HP color printer with spare cartridges, and a multitude of games including: Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Must Wanted Black Edition, Age of Conan, Crysis, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory all of which are working and have VALID key codes. The total value of this computer is well over $3,000 new but obviously it is used.

Here is a link to a word document listing all of the parts according to Dell.
XPS M1730 parts.docx

And More Photos:
XPS M1730 pictures by brandontkeenan - Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The item has been sold please delete

1 - 2 of 2 Posts