1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Reminds me of the Sharpie Lambo. LOL.

·
Registered
932 Posts
With the loss of the V10 maybe now more tuners will dive into the tt V8 with more parts to make some serious power gains, even though the tt V8 will have plenty from the factory. It will just make those that will own it show that they are clinically insane... oh well... get my straight jacket and padded room ready!!!:clap:

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
That's my old truck. Loved it when I had
That's bad boy. 2003 4.6 is was
The shit back in the day

·
Registered
169 Posts
I LOVE factory turbo cars. You can make stupid power with little money. Look at the 335i and cars like the old first and second gen DSM's. Im guessing intake, cat back exhaust and a chip will pick up 100hp over stock on these things.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice!! Can't wait to see the new M5!

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
in '04 when the Cayenne came out, at the Porsche launch at Barber Motorsport track, they had a Cayenne pulling a 996 on a trailer and we went through an autocross course. I turned around in my seat the whole time, hoping that trailer didnt flip! LOL, very impressive

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
New M5 will no doubt be a beast.. I hope it sheds some lb's and has decent low end torque.

The v10 will be sadly missed....

·
Registered
649 Posts
The loss of the V-10 is absolutely HORID!! My favorite cars: 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, BMW E60 M5, BMW E63 M6, Lexus LFA, Audi RS6 Estate, Audi S8......I am livid, but at least the price of the E60 M5 will drop.....And let's not forget what the E60's V10 sounded like!!!!

YouTube - BMW M5 with Meisterschaft Exhaust INSANE Acceleration!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts