Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics are pretty poor quality but here goes...

For what ever reason I can't shake the bug to get into a DLC'd (blacked out) GMT Ceramic bezzy... so may pic one up used and get is DLC'd etc

That said, I may consider trading my Graham (bought new, worn only few times mint condition, all box and papers etc) with custom Alcantara band... (deviated stitch and accent grey on black....) if anyone is interested.

I love this Graham and its a very fun watch to wear... got great compliments etc.. may just keep it but again figured I would toss it out there in case someone wanted to swap... thanks

Attachments

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Sick watch Love Grahams, Good Luck with the trade. You might want to straight out sell the Graham too and then just buy the GMT, Easier.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Sick watch Love Grahams, Good Luck with the trade. You might want to straight out sell the Graham too and then just buy the GMT, Easier.
Yep, I agree. The Graham is a sick watch, but seems to cater to an entirely different demographic than the GMT-II C.

GLWS/T!

The GMT-II C is a sick, sick watch. The only time I have taken mine off in the last few weeks was for surgery(they wouldn't let me keep any jewelry on.:lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yup...

yeah I agree... two very different owners (graham vs rolex etc...) typically but a few owners cross the line... I have some oversized watches like this Graham and some others etc.. But also have some Rolexs too ..... For a fun to wear watch the Graham is hard to beat!

Trade is easy, if i have to go through the hassle of selling and then buying will just keep the Graham (I do really like the watch...) and just pick up a ceramy bez GMT... I agree the ceramic bezel Rolex's are nice watches....I have a ceramic rolex WG Sub but think I would be better off not to black that watch with DLC:)

Thanks....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts