Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
as an eloquent frenchman would say:

PUUUTTTAAAIIIIINNNNNNNNNN :D

(sorry too many frenchies here at work LOL)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I thought it was a p-chop at first when it came across my desk because it just looked so perfect... If I got to see it in person I think i'd wet myself.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'm coming to the point of staying away from enthusiast forums. so many guys are copying each other with the blacked out wheel fad. Not only is it hideous but with so many people jumping on the bandwagon, all the cars are starting to look alike. No need to post pics when we've seen your car 100 times because it looks like everyone else's car. Not only does it make your expensive wheels disappear, there's no imagination just copying the latest fad.

Please let this fad fade!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Please tell us what you really think???!!! So what does your ride look like and how is yours different?

I'm coming to the point of staying away from enthusiast forums. so many guys are copying each other with the blacked out wheel fad. Not only is it hideous but with so many people jumping on the bandwagon, all the cars are starting to look alike. No need to post pics when we've seen your car 100 times because it looks like everyone else's car. Not only does it make your expensive wheels disappear, there's no imagination just copying the latest fad.

Please let this fad fade!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with over Five Thousand Five Hundred of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I think that setup looks great, & for some reason the SLR is a hard car to find aftermarket wheels that look good with it, but these work.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts