Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used windows laptop for business. I'm bringing on a part time employee for some special projects and they are not mac friendly. :laugh:
I'm looking to spend in the $500ish range for a laptop that is loaded and ready to go with windows and office.

Post up or PM what you have.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Mitch, i just posted up a Lenovo one.. but its in the 1000 range... lol. might be too much for him. got bluray and all... lol. i have a few other ones thats in the lower range.. you can pick up a lot of new computers for under 500 now though.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
brand new base Lenovo are in the $500 range and they own all!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Mitch,

I have an Acer Extensa 5620Z. Had the OS switched from Vista to XP Pro.

Intel Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86GHz, 3G RAM, 150GB harddrive.

Had a problem with the display and paid $75 to find out it was a loose connection that they repaired. I need to reformat the harddrive, but make me an offer.

I paid $700 new 2 years ago.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I got this Dell that I never use anymore. I was asking $250 for it. May just be what your looking for. Only problem is it needs a new battery. Working fine with the chord attached. The new batteries sell on Egay for about $10 to $15 bucks. I just am just to lazy to buy one and I never use the laptop enough to even invest the $15 into it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I got this Dell that I never use anymore. I was asking $250 for it. May just be what your looking for. Only problem is it needs a new battery. Working fine with the chord attached. The new batteries sell on Egay for about $10 to $15 bucks. I just am just to lazy to buy one and I never use the laptop enough to even invest the $15 into it.
So you got a Dell that says HP all over it :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Still looking? I have a Dell XPS M1530. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Mitch, do you have Staples near you? I picked up a brand new HP Pavillion dv6 for $499 sans Office.

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Why not just check Kijiji or Craigslist, I have definitely seen laptops with the same or more spec for under $500 in my area at least. I would be happy to look through Kijiji or Craigslist in your area and select some that seem legit and like good deals for you if you want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts