Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i'm looking to see if anyone out there might be looking to sell their Lum-tec M5. These are basically a chronograph version of the M17 that was made a couple years back. I've seen these selling anywhere from $250-350 depending on condition. Just wanted to see what was out there. Thanks :smilie:

·
5,744 Posts
Best bet, post a WTB on watchuseek. I was on the hunt for an M5 about a year and a half ago, and that is where I got quite a few emails from.

Happy hunting.

-Markus-

·
5,744 Posts
That's a good idea. Were you ever able to find one?
I actually had 2 offered to me, but about the time I was starting to look(For the second time), the M17 was announced, and through the peer pressure of one of the members here(Salduchi :lol:) I ended up picking up one of those instead.

M5 is what brought Lum-Tec to my attention, before they became sponsors on here. Amazing looking watch for the price. Just need to find one. I don't have a doubt in my mind, you post a WTB on WUS, and WatchTalk, you'll track one down.

-Markus-

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well honestly I would rather have an M17 but they seem even harder to come by at the moment than the older M5's. I guess I'll just see what I find first...

·
5,744 Posts
Well honestly I would rather have an M17 but they seem even harder to come by at the moment than the older M5's. I guess I'll just see what I find first...
Been quite a few M17's floating around for sale over the last 6 months. I'd throw that in your WTB as well. Absolutely love mine, get quite a few compliments on it regularly.

I check a few sites religiously every day looking at whats up for sale on the secondary market. If I come across anything, I'll shoot it your way.

-Markus-

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
M17 is definitely one of my favorite watches that I have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts