Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably a bit of a long shot as the M22s don't come up for sale too often, but if anyone has one they are looking to move, I am interested. I have been going back and forth on a new watch, and I think the M22 fits my current wants the best (until I am willing to drop the money on a PAM 111 or 510). So if anyone has one for sale or knows of any for sale please let me know.

Thanks,
Jordan

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know this is probably a bit of a long shot as the M22s don't come up for sale too often, but if anyone has one they are looking to move, I am interested. I have been going back and forth on a new watch, and I think the M22 fits my current wants the best (until I am willing to drop the money on a PAM 111 or 510). So if anyone has one for sale or knows of any for sale please let me know.

Thanks,
Jordan
I was considering letting go of my M20 for the right price, because I just bought 2 other watches.
I'll put up a for sale link when I get it back from servicing.

I have about 10 straps for it including a stingray strap, elephant strap, horned-back alligator, and ostrich strap.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was considering letting go of my M20 for the right price, because I just bought 2 other watches.
I'll put up a for sale link when I get it back from servicing.

I have about 10 straps for it including a stingray strap, elephant strap, horned-back alligator, and ostrich strap.
Depending on the price if he doesnt want it then I may take that gem off your hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts