Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am looking for any year, most colors, and nearly any condition (it will become a show/demo car). Let me know if you have one or know of anyone selling, or can point me toward a good dealership. I am in Cleveland, but for the right car and the right price, I will have it shipped or pick it up from anywhere.

I found a few locally, but nothing great, so I thought I would ask the family.

Thanks, Ross

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I have 2 friends with impeccable IS's. One has a 2JZ single Turbo, 6 speed tranny + a ton of other stuff, brembos, I-Forged wheels only 13k miles. Making 890RWHP asking 33k.

Another buddy with a 5 spd IS300 with a 2JZ single turbo, 16k miles Blk/blk car. No issues, clean clean making 590RWHP asking $22k, has volks on it 100% stock body. Super clean

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I've got an 05, 85k, black, 5 speed, in good condition, all Lexus maintenance records, I'm the 2nd owner. Shoot me your email and I'll send you some pics. Located in OKC.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about a GS300 and it will blow any other GS out of the water :D
Sounds like fun!! I really like the size of the IS, but you can always post a pic, you never know....

I have 2 friends with impeccable IS's. One has a 2JZ single Turbo, 6 speed tranny + a ton of other stuff, brembos, I-Forged wheels only 13k miles. Making 890RWHP asking 33k.

Another buddy with a 5 spd IS300 with a 2JZ single turbo, 16k miles Blk/blk car. No issues, clean clean making 590RWHP asking $22k, has volks on it 100% stock body. Super clean
Wow! Those both sound amazing, but I am looking forward to the build myself, but I will keep those in mind. Shoot me a pic if you can, [email protected]

I've got an 05, 85k, black, 5 speed, in good condition, all Lexus maintenance records, I'm the 2nd owner. Shoot me your email and I'll send you some pics. Located in OKC.
Hey Trust- That sounds great, please shoot me some pics to [email protected]

Thanks Guys I appreciate the great responses so far. Keep it up!!!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
check on the lexus forums

my.is
clublexus.com

they should have a few for sale. some slightly modified some stock and some modified fully. craigslist is also a good source.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
check on the lexus forums

my.is
clublexus.com

they should have a few for sale. some slightly modified some stock and some modified fully. craigslist is also a good source.
Thanks I have already been on there looking, there are a couple ones that arn't bad, Im still looking.

Thanks again for everyones suggestions

·
Registered
220 Posts
Where in Cleveland are you? I'm over in Seven Hills/Independence! Didn't know there was anyone on the forums that was from this part of Ohio.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where in Cleveland are you? I'm over in Seven Hills/Independence! Didn't know there was anyone on the forums that was from this part of Ohio.
Right around the corner from you in Solon! There's def not a lot of us... yet! you have a PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts