Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a first Gen Camaro 1967-1969 sub $30k

No real preference other than a V8 (prefer auto, but will entertain manual). Looking to import to Australia so rust will need to be kept to a minimum (if at all).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
^You guys may come across as annoying to most, but I'd feel confident listing anything on your site, as you guys get out there and honestly hustle ads.

OP, check out Strand Classics Restorations & Sales LLC. Don't let the awful site deter you. My next classic will be from there. A good friend of mine has purchased numerous vehicles from them over the last five years, all flawlessly restored, and very reasonably priced compared to most dealers who are asking a ridiculous premium for classics. They just recently sold a '69 Camaro, off of their site, for $29,500 that was rotisserie restored.

Also notable, smokymountaintraders.com. I can't vouch for their sales/service, as I've never bought from them or known anyone who has, but I've spoken with them about their inventory and they also seem reasonable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.