Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching high low, and can not find this watch anywhere. Does anyone have one that their looking to sell? Im dieinggg to add this watch to my collection. I appreciate any future help.

Thankss

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I was a couple of days late. I was sooo mad. So I tried hunting every local store, and every online store. Id rather not go through ebay and go through a trusted member on this site. If anyone knows anything Id greatly appreciate your help. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Go to a Macy's store and purchase them. You have to use a Macy's store card or a gift card and they will ship from other stores to you. When I checked a few weeks ago a few stores in NY / NJ had inventory.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So your saying as long as I have a macys giftcard theyll ship one from another macys? When I had gone to the macys by me, I gave the woman this model number: "GA110DR-1A" she looked at me like I had 9 heads and when I asked her to put it in the computer she claimed not a thing came up...Is there a different model number I should be using? I feel like the salesmen I talk to at macys are ignorant and have no idea what kind of watch Im looking for.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
So your saying as long as I have a macys giftcard theyll ship one from another macys? When I had gone to the macys by me, I gave the woman this model number: "GA110DR-1A" she looked at me like I had 9 heads and when I asked her to put it in the computer she claimed not a thing came up...Is there a different model number I should be using? I feel like the salesmen I talk to at macys are ignorant and have no idea what kind of watch Im looking for.
That is the model number. Macy's might use an in house number though. I checked online and it is no longer shown. Now this could be a stretch but when I was looking they told me the store in Honolulu, HI had 2 or 3 in stock. I would try calling them and first asking if it is in stock and secondly to ship to your local store ( I want to say they can also ship to your house..don't quote me on that though).

808/521-5147

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have 3 if anyone is interested. $400 each, unopened & brand new.

I bought these with the intentions of giving them out as gifts, but the capitalist in me has gotten the better of the philanthropist in me.

:bitenails:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts