Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not feeling the stock side markers. Any idea where to buy clear or tinted ones? The clear ones I have seen on ebay look a little cheap.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
116 Posts
We just installed a set of clear markers on our new G63 - got them from the Ebay seller and the quality is fine (seems pretty much the same as stock). Was considering the smoke ones but the clear ones work well on ours (Indium Grey).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We just installed a set of clear markers on our new G63 - got them from the Ebay seller and the quality is fine (seems pretty much the same as stock). Was considering the smoke ones but the clear ones work well on ours (Indium Grey).
Any pics? Mine is Designo Magnum so may look similiar to yours. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
I did not have to change the bulbs. All you need is a screwdriver to unscrew the reflectors, and a bit of patience to pull the rubber seal off the back. Then it's a matter of unclipping the bulb assembly from the reflector and reattaching it to the new reflectors. Will try to get better pictures outdoors at some point (we just picked up the G63 last Wednesday).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Replaced the clear with the tinted side markers - blends in much better than the clears. Still haven't had time to take better pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts