Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
10,594 Posts
Saw the movie Blood Diamond again the other day and I still really like that Ti Chrono Avenger worn by Di Caprio. I think I'm gonna get one. The Super Avenger is the steel version. Nice Choice.

·
Registered
447 Posts
the skyland (now called avenger) is the steel version, the SA is bigger and wears biggg. If you like the CA look into the chrono seawolf, I'm wearing mine right now and I like it better than the skyland because it has some brushed finishes (had a skyland also)

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
the SA is bigger and wears biggg.
Actually for a watch its size, it wears fairly small. The lugs are curved down nicely, causing the strap to curl earlier than most watches of its size. I have found it to wear VERY comfortable on a fairly small wrist!

To each their own I guess....

·
Registered
938 Posts
i love my SA BS. and i agree with how it wears well. the only issue i have (but i have it with every watch) is that the watch likes to creep towards the back of my wrist.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Actually for a watch its size, it wears fairly small. The lugs are curved down nicely, causing the strap to curl earlier than most watches of its size. I have found it to wear VERY comfortable on a fairly small wrist!

To each their own I guess....
Yeah to each their own I suppose... I found it to be quite large (I owned a SA blacksteel)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts