Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, finally grown tired of my factory looking GTR so I'm trying to get a decent price on a set of LM-ACQ's in the factory size for my GTR.

The price on GTRR seems pretty steep to me: GT-RR

I'm located in Miami, Florida in case someone knows somewhere local I could reach out to.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Would you be interested in something from our range in that size with a similar wheel design? Like our MB1/CV1/FMS01 combination? We can make it in that color combination, with challenge gold center and polished lips, step lip configuration, forged wheels.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Yes it does! If the OP wants them, we can even do black fasteners to complete the look he's after.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Howdy all, finally grown tired of my factory looking GTR so I'm trying to get a decent price on a set of LM-ACQ's in the factory size for my GTR.

The price on GTRR seems pretty steep to me: GT-RR

I'm located in Miami, Florida in case someone knows somewhere local I could reach out to.

if your in miami come on over were BBS direct ill get you the best price !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you be interested in something from our range in that size with a similar wheel design? Like our MB1/CV1/FMS01 combination? We can make it in that color combination, with challenge gold center and polished lips, step lip configuration, forged wheels.
What's the weight on those compared to the BBS wheel?

WheelB sounds good. Haven't been by your shop in a long time. Mind pm'ing me a quote?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
They would be approx. front 25lbs and rear 26lbs in 20" sizing for the GTR fitment. That means challenge gold center, black fasteners, polished lips and step lip configuration for them. Wanna do it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm waiting on quotes from a few people for those BBS's. PM me a quote and I'll run it up against the BBS's.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Could you shoot me a PM since you opted not to receive any here? I'll get you the quote right after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts