Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Edit*

Xavier has found a RS locally and purchased the car as of a week ago, it's unfortunate that he gave up finding a green one and bought an orange one; eitherway, thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it!

Best Regards,

1JDM911

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Guess he wont be interested in buying one from germany would he?! :lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the contacts! westcost/Cali cars are preferred, by my friend Xavier is contemplating if he should just fly out to see the cars out East, and if that's the case, he'll need help on transporting the cars coast-to-coast, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
146 Posts
If he hasnt bought a car yet, my old green rs is perfectly spec'd and for sale. Its in columbus ohio. Had a 156k window sticker, and also has 7k miles. Car has all green stitching, nav, ceramics, green roll bar, green console, trim strip, air vent surrounds, door pull surround, guage surrounds, belt outlets, etc. The car is amazing. Let me know.

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a link posted to my old car. It is for sale, and in Columbus Ohio. now has sharkwerks exhaust bypass I believe.

Picasa Web Albums - Graham - Green GT3 RS

Check it out!
would you happen to know if he has the stock exhaust for sale? my friend Xavier ending up buying an Orange RS in NorCal, but needs stock exhaust to convert the car back to factory form, kinda urgent, so any lead with that would help, thanks! :clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts