Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking to buy Under 20k miles let me know, if you have one and i will pm asking for prices thanks.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I've informed Davis Exotics of your request. He should be contacting you this morning.

He's a gold sponsor here.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Me too - everything is waaay overpriced. 08's were cheaper last year

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me too - everything is waaay overpriced. 08's were cheaper last year
Being a dealer myself i have noticed that since the release of the V10, the 08-09 R8s have stiffened, for example about six months ago i purchased a 09 black black alcantera r tronic, 12k miles, carbon blade, a lot of options, gorgeous car and paid 93 wholesale, no way i can find that price again no way so thats why im looking at 08s

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Not to discourage you but I was and still not impressed with the R-Tronic. MANUAL!!!!! Just an opinion though. You may find it great! Best wishes!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not to discourage you but I was and still not impressed with the R-Tronic. MANUAL!!!!! Just an opinion though. You may find it great! Best wishes!
O i completely agree with you but i am inquiring this one for a customer, my choice would definitely be manual no questions asked

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
O i completely agree with you but i am inquiring this one for a customer, my choice would definitely be manual no questions asked
oh ok. I guess you should keep your opnions to yourself when he gets it :laugh:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh ok. I guess you should keep your opnions to yourself when he gets it :laugh:
haha yea, but hes driving it as a daily driver i can understand how he doesnt want a stick

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
haha yea, but hes driving it as a daily driver i can understand how he doesnt want a stick
well, my buddy has an R8 V8 stick as his daily but he never gets in traffic so.... :whistle:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, my buddy has an R8 V8 stick as his daily but he never gets in traffic so.... :whistle:
well in my mind if your in an r8 there is no such thing as traffic, the road should part ahah

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've had a very bad experience with Davis Exotics and know several others who have experienced worse. personally I wouldn't recommend them, sponsor or not. BTW white looks amazing on the r8.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've had a very bad experience with Davis Exotics and know several others who have experienced worse. personally I wouldn't recommend them, sponsor or not. BTW white looks amazing on the r8.
My customer happens to want a white, but finding white in anything other than a lambo is like digging for gold in miami lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts