Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating this for a while and now, I really want one rather than buying yet another 100k car that I will only drive on the weekend.

I am looking for one that is in perfect working order with working top and cold AC, strong seals and no issues. If the paint isn't PERFECT, that isn't a problem. I want it to be mechanically and electrically sound, then I'll worry about the paint (paint jobs are cheap).

I'm in Texas (Houston), so something local that I can see, drive and take to my mechanic to have looked at would be preferred.

One that already has a modern stereo is a plus.

Color preference is black on black with a white top or black top.

Pictures are a must, the more the merrier. IF there are imperfections, just be up front and we'll be cool.

(64 is my preferred year, but I'll consider other years if the price is right).

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I had a 64 hardtop and it was such a fun car. Parts suck cuz everything is just so much. Window switch goes out theres 75 bucks. Its all the small stuff that adds up. Buying a clean one is the right way to go.

I sold mine to a guy and told him that you needed to put lead additive in it and he never did and the motor was done like a month later....

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
I know Raw wants one badly. I could so see him rolling in one of those with 2 Great Danes in the back :lol:

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I love that 63' Brian posted with the suicide doors. Hot car I was just talking about them yesterday with a friend, I would love one but I don't think I would fit that thing in my garage. :lol:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I've got a 63 black on black with black convertible top sitting on 20" 100 spoke daytons :clap:

My top isnt working at the momment but at least its down....so I am not bothered by it right now because I only cruise it once and awhile and prefer the top down.

I am not looking to sell mine, but a nice restored working everything 63-65 vert (non show car) will be about $30-35k.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I've got a 63 black on black with black convertible top sitting on 20" 100 spoke daytons :clap:

My top isnt working at the momment but at least its down....so I am not bothered by it right now because I only cruise it once and awhile and prefer the top down.

I am not looking to sell mine, but a nice restored working everything 63-65 vert (non show car) will be about $30-35k.
Have any pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts