Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are a special group of people appreciating special things, I guess most of us have also got some special writing instruments for daily use or collecting activities.
So I thought it would be a great thing to start a thread about that topic, enjoy it :clap:!

Due to the fact that I am a student I have to write much in longhand.
So here is small part of my collection:

WM001.JPG
This handmade Waldmann ballpen made from 925 sterling silver is what I use most of the time because it´s small, light and elegant.

FC001.JPG
This Faber Castell Ambition pear wood is my choice whenever I have to write longer texts because it´s very handy and has got a great haptic.

HM001.JPG
Last but not least this is my latest purchase, it´s a handmade ball pen from a local artist made out of gilded silver and bog oak wood.

I also have got a few Montblanc writing instruments for collecting activitities, more pics to come.

Now I´m really looking forward to what writing utensils you are using :bow1: ...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Very nice pens! I'm interested in seeing what else gets posted. I'll have to take some pictures if what I've got mostly Fisher space pens but I do like collecting them.

Sent from Droid Farm

Attachments

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I am old school guys. I write on a paper scroll with a feather and dip it into an ink cup

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I also have got two fisher space pens, really need to take some more pics.

Writing with feather and ink is something very special, but for my use unfortunately a bit too impracticable.
I only write letters to special people so...... :whistle:

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Well, then the feather is perfectly all right :)

What kind of feather do you use, a goosequill ?
swan actually. I have used goosequills in the past but the swan feathers were very pretty

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I've got a montblanc meisterstuck that I use for writing exams :lol: it's my "good luck" charm.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
swan actually. I have used goosequills in the past but the swan feathers were very pretty
The town´s name I am living in could be translated as Swanville, because we have tons of swans.
My family has got a lodge at the local river, there you have the chance to see many of those beautiful animals.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Nice collection:), what brand is the one left to the Montblanc ?
Its just a Fisher space pen that's gold plated.

Sent from Droid Farm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts