Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wonder what the repair bill would be to bring back to spec? Any ideas??

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lol at the price, who in their right mind would pay 100+k for a totaled car?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lol at the price, who in their right mind would pay 100+k for a totaled car?
Doesn't seem like a bad deal, I remember seeing somewhere that the Mansory kit alone is $100k, and it seems only the front bumper of it is damaged.
The tail lights are worth a couple grand easily probably.
The Brabus rims must be worth a couple grand easily too.
Not to mention the whole interior is fine pretty much, I'm sure the seats alone with reach close to $10k if not more for the pair.
Carbon Ceramic Rotors for Mercedes are $25k per wheel too. (According to Rob)
I think if someone took the time to part it out, it would actually pay off.

But everything I said could be wrong, and it could indeed be a waste of money.

I wonder what the repair bill would be to bring back to spec? Any ideas??
The hood by itself is $75k alone, according to this video-

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Last time I saw BCs SLR was over a year ago... Then again he's got new toys to play around with lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
I read a story somewhere that this is his second one. That he wrecked the first one and made another. I have seen a couple videos with him allegedly driving and we all know about the gold rush accident. If you google this the story you can find out the story.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I read a story somewhere that this is his second one. That he wrecked the first one and made another. I have seen a couple videos with him allegedly driving and we all know about the gold rush accident. If you google this the story you can find out the story.
I think basing all of BC's driving experience off one accident, and occasional spirited driving is kind of ignorant. You're telling me you've never driven a little spirited when there's some clear road in front of you, or light traffic?

Either way I didn't find the story of the SLR.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Saw some pics of BC's SLR and he has what looks like custom black interior and different wheels. But he could have changed it, who knows…well he does.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I was told that he ran a red light and got hit by an SUV. You didn't see it for a year because he was having another twin built.

Also: It looks as if some work has been done. It was posted on Co-part before and had more damage it seems.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I think basing all of BC's driving experience off one accident, and occasional spirited driving is kind of ignorant.
Either way I didn't find the story of the SLR.
Ehh, there are plenty of stories regarding his driving. Like this one, from a GoldRush participant...

"This guy almost killed me and my buddy on this rally last year in his Bugatti. I mean that, 100%, he passed us on a two lane road with an oncoming semi truck and when he cut back in, he could not have fit a pubic hair between his left rear quarter and that truck. We had a line of 20 cars behind us moving at a good clip. If he had taken out the left front of that semi, it would have taken out every single car behind it with absolute certainty."

"I've seen him drive. He pilots like a man possessed; take that for what it's worth."

He has also put an LP560 in a ditch on top of the two McLarens and whatever else... I'm sure he is a great driver skill-wise, but it seems as though he just has no self-control.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ehh, there are plenty of stories regarding his driving. Like this one, from a GoldRush participant...

"This guy almost killed me and my buddy on this rally last year in his Bugatti. I mean that, 100%, he passed us on a two lane road with an oncoming semi truck and when he cut back in, he could not have fit a pubic hair between his left rear quarter and that truck. We had a line of 20 cars behind us moving at a good clip. If he had taken out the left front of that semi, it would have taken out every single car behind it with absolute certainty."

"I've seen him drive. He pilots like a man possessed; take that for what it's worth."

He has also put an LP560 in a ditch on top of the two McLarens and whatever else... I'm sure he is a great driver skill-wise, but it seems as though he just has no self-control.
Dang! Not to go off topic, but how does he still have insurance? His rates must be through the roof!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

Anyone got pics of this?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Dang! Not to go off topic, but how does he still have insurance? His rates must be through the roof!
You can always get insurance, sometimes it just takes a higher premium.

Not sure why my comment was completely disregarded but as I said, this was his first one. He had a second built immediately afterwards, this is old news.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You mad bro?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Just like Manny's Mansory Bugatti, is a rebuild from his old matte white Bug from a collision in LA. Accidents will happen

1 - 20 of 24 Posts