• Keep TAG

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Sell TAG to buy B&R

Votes: 17 41.5%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Didn't I see you post a photo of another Tag Grand Carera? If so then I would sell this tag and get the B&R so you have two completely different looks.

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't I see you post a photo of another Tag Grand Carera? If so then I would sell this tag and get the B&R so you have two completely different looks.
Yes, I also have a black face Grand Carrera chrono. I mean both TAGs are pretty different.

BTW, please keep in mind that I am close to purchasing a B&R Commando Power Reserve (if I can find one). So this stainless steel would complement the Commando :bitenails:.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i stopped wearing my b and r for about a month now just to get some wrist time for other pieces. glad it is in the safe cuz there is no watch for comfort and durability that matches my br01

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Tough call. Like both of them. If you are not enjoying the Carrera, and looking to change things up, it would be nice.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I would...go ahead and add something very different to your rotation, why not?

·
Registered
604 Posts
i think the tag is a classy piece that you'll miss. I don't much care for the square watches, but if you like it, save. Then you'll have both :)

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I would go B&R in a second, especially since you have the carrera with a black face. I'm personally not a gold fan (with most watches).

·
Registered
897 Posts
Im a BR guy

·
Registered
180 Posts
yup! I love that B&R! The white looks great!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts