Luxury4Play.com banner

Would you like to see this truck deliver your vehicle?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks great. Can I make a bit of a silly suggestion? Just as something to help draw some more attention to it and add a bit of a wow factor...

On the tail of the trailer, have some red LEDs put in somehow around the Veyron's brake lights and rig them up to the brakes on the trailer so when brakes are on, the Veyron's brake lights light up as well.

Would cost at most a couple hundred bucks (and you could even rig up the reverse lights too). It would be cool though.
Thomas,

I tried... but DOT (department of transportation) wouldnt let it...

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Awesome rig! Looks good! You guys should have a clear rig that would be equally sikk!
Mario,

I always wanted one... but the only way to make it happen is to use a class 4 glass and that shit is just to heavy. I would only be able to haul on or 2 cars at a time...

Next truck that we built would actually have some clear glass parts for viewing...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Hell, I'd like to see it empty at my house or any of my client's locations. It's gonna bring hella attention everywhere it goes. Kudos! Sending any and all referrals your way.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I wouldnt mind that rig at all. I dont even want the cars. I used to lust after all the factory (yamaha , duc, honda, kawi) rigs that carried the bikes and equipment when I used to race bikes.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Should do candid camera or something similar.

Fill it with Kia's and deliver them to salivating exotic owners.....

OWNED

21 - 40 of 43 Posts