Luxury4Play.com banner

Would you like to see this truck deliver your vehicle?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you like to see this truck deliver your vehicle with this truck?

A new way to transport the vehicle for O'Gara Coach and their customers. A great partnership between 2 of the greatest companies in their respective industries.

Video of the installation

Pictures of the complete trailer wrap. Truck will be wrapped this week

The lift gate in the back

the front panel

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I most definitely would! :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
This is rhetorical right? Unless you are dropin' a pinto off to my house I am imagining anything you would bringing from that dealership to my house on that hot truck would be fine by me...in fact just surprise me....

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Sweet :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Oh yeah and i love the bugatti on the front and back +10

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Awesome rig! Looks good! You guys should have a clear rig that would be equally sikk!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hell yeah! As long is it was delivering something for me and not for the neighbor, but I would still be stoked on it either way.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Looks great. Can I make a bit of a silly suggestion? Just as something to help draw some more attention to it and add a bit of a wow factor...

On the tail of the trailer, have some red LEDs put in somehow around the Veyron's brake lights and rig them up to the brakes on the trailer so when brakes are on, the Veyron's brake lights light up as well.

Would cost at most a couple hundred bucks (and you could even rig up the reverse lights too). It would be cool though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I wouldn't mind that thing showing up by my house with any of their awesome inventory. I'm loving the Veyron ass on the back.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts