Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agreed 100%
With that horrible wing it ran 158 in the mile.... LOL, at the mile event I was at in Vegas STOCK CONVERTIBLE Gallardos were going faster than that.. They also make it seem that the Gallardo had EXTENSIVE weight saving mods and weighed 2900lbs... Thats total bullshit..

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yeah ridiculous, and the boost on the gt40 was pegged at 15...More than nearly 600hp I'm sure

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
With that horrible wing it ran 158 in the mile.... LOL, at the mile event I was at in Vegas STOCK CONVERTIBLE Gallardos were going faster than that.. They also make it seem that the Gallardo had EXTENSIVE weight saving mods and weighed 2900lbs... Thats total bullshit..
honestly from the episodes that i've watched the whole show is kinda Retarded, at least top gear is comical this show is just stupid

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I hate Paul Tracy... what a douche... Besides that how come no one can make a good damn super car show these days. How are the main people in charge allowed to be in charge when clearly they do not know dick about super cars or even cars on that matter... Whats worse is I can't help but watch because of the cars in it but end up always disappointed...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah ridiculous, and the boost on the gt40 was pegged at 15...More than nearly 600hp I'm sure
That car has pulley,tune and xpipe..More like 630-650RWHP, not flywheel.

They have actually spoken to me about lending my car, However they are free to pound your car into oblivion... break it, whatever at no responsibility to them.. You get nothing from them..not a dime... So I told them to pound sand..

·
Registered
506 Posts
Agreed 100%
I tried to watch a couple of episodes (hoping the first one I saw was just bad)... nope, they're all that way.

I'm also not a Paul Tracy fan... attitude, driving style doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
hey, you have more cars than hes probably driven fc2! Insane lineup
Not that fc2 doesn't have an insane lineup, but Tracy grew up with his dad owning lamborghinis and such in the 80s, combine that with having driven race cars for 20 years, and I am sure Tracy has driven more vehicles you may be giving him credit for. :wink:

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I watch it for the cars, the ones that clearly the two washed up hosts know nothing about. Tanner is cool, but Paul is a A Hole, I hate thats he's Canadian, and he tries to act all tough on the show.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Paul Tracy = idiot. I can't stand his attitude, he knows nothing about the cars and continues to make himself look even more ignorant/arrogant.

On the other hand, I like Tanner Foust, he seems a lot more laid back, down to earth type.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Paul Tracy = idiot. I can't stand his attitude, he knows nothing about the cars and continues to make himself look even more ignorant/arrogant.

On the other hand, I like Tanner Foust, he seems a lot more laid back, down to earth type.
This. :wink:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
ya that show sucks. Tracy and Faust are both douches...can't compare to Top Gear, nothing can.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts