1181 - 1200 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
when will this thread die?

·
Registered
1 Posts

The garage where we went to pick up my dad's Caterham.

It's not quite the exotica that's been posted here, but I'd rather spend time in this one than those pristine marble floored ones.

Oh, that's a Lotus 11 under the cover. There were a few Europa's out back but I didn't get a picture. I'll post more garages later.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts

The garage where we went to pick up my dad's Caterham.

It's not quite the exotica that's been posted here, but I'd rather spend time in this one than those pristine marble floored ones.

Oh, that's a Lotus 11 under the cover. There were a few Europa's out back but I didn't get a picture. I'll post more garages later.
Aye, that Caterham is a beauty. I've always wanted one, I love it's simplicity.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had never heard of L4P before yesterday and randomly stumbled upon it while searching for random pics on google. Now i can truly say that i have viewed THE BEST thread in the history of the internet!!! I went thru all 124 pages and fell in love over and over again, page after page!!! As a few otha people have said, LOTS of motivation right there....

·
Registered
592 Posts
I had never heard of L4P before yesterday and randomly stumbled upon it while searching for random pics on google. Now i can truly say that i have viewed THE BEST thread in the history of the internet!!! I went thru all 124 pages and fell in love over and over again, page after page!!! As a few otha people have said, LOTS of motivation right there....
Welcome.

1181 - 1200 of 3850 Posts