Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 3850 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I like the garage that is part of the house. Almost a focal point of the house. As like when you walk out of the living room you have to walk through your garage to get to the kitchen. I would love that! Maybe that's just me though!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like the garage that is part of the house. Almost a focal point of the house. As like when you walk out of the living room you have to walk through your garage to get to the kitchen. I would love that! Maybe that's just me though!
I agree! Integrated very well.

Did you notice the Sony Projector mounted above the cars?

It looks almost as if the screen drops down and you have yourself a personal "Drive-In" Movie theater. Fraking GREAT idea!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I agree! Integrated very well.

Did you notice the Sony Projector mounted above the cars?

It looks almost as if the screen drops down and you have yourself a personal "Drive-In" Movie theater. Fraking GREAT idea!!!!
I didnt notice that! That is a crazy idea though!

·
Registered
160 Posts

correct me if im wrong... but this looks a lot more like the man cave than the actual house. this is the garage, with a hangout area in it... i think the actual house is not a part of this.

either way, its effing sick. i like this one

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where is the house in the first couple of pictures located? Thats a great setup. How many cars do you think that would accommodate? 15+?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Freakin awesome. I would add a 1 bedroom stuiod to ANY of the garage posted and call it a day for my dream home LOL.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I know about this guy, he has many cars in a warehouse and he keeps only a few of his collection at the house.

21 - 40 of 3850 Posts