Luxury4Play.com banner

3821 - 3840 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
^^^^You do know that this collection belongs to Honda of America, right? It'd also be impossible to have every type of car that they've created so they probably left those out. I ran into the same scenario when I visited the Toyota museum. There were a couple of notable examples missing but our host explained why that was the case at the time. :)
They don't have to have every single model. Just the prolific ones. Who gives a damn about several different versions of a friggin' Civic? Especially two different versions of the SAME Civic wagon? Come on, man. Geeeeeez.

Okay, okay. Let's do this: The beginning of the Prelude (already shown) and the pinnacle (missing entirely from the collection):

...and now, the pinnacle Acura coupe: The 2002 Acura CL 3.2 Type S:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
That FXX is amazing, but who's this kid with this crazy collection? He didn't seem to know much about the cars

Sent from my CGT
I don't know. Probably some kid with inherited money (he mentions in the video that his dad bought some of the cars in the collection). He just seems too young to earn so much money on his own.
Here is also his instagram account.
https://www.instagram.com/bondjbb/

And another video of this amazing road legal FXX in action.

3821 - 3840 of 3850 Posts