Luxury4Play.com banner

3801 - 3820 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
May I ask why cars don't have licence plates? You just collect cars and never drive them?
I'd rather get a plate ticket vs speeding ticket...all cars are registered.
I keep plates in the car. Cleaner look

Reactions: Rottie

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Curiosity, how does 1 exclude the other?
Well the theory I've used is when the cop has pulled me over for speeding, and I've offered up my excuse,
I usually politely request a ticket for plates vs the speeding.
It has worked on occasion.
If ticketed for speeding, there is always TBD, T de Novo, or traffic school.

·
Registered
874 Posts
That's why all the exotics in CA uses the "dealer" plates?

This would never work in FL. They will give a speeding + plate tickets :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
This would never work here in Slovenia and probably nowhere in Europe either ... you might get of the licence plate ticket sometimes, but you would get ticket for speeding. It would only do its job with fixed speeding cameras. And police would stop you on regular basis just for driving without plates. Even if you remove front plate the police is fuming mad, if you would drive without plates, you would probably get stopped several times a day.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Something for all Honda fans.

What!?!?!? No Acura CL 2.2 through 3.0?????? No CL Type S???? The FUKK kind of collection is THAT?????? He's got a piece of shyt, 1981 Honda Civic but no Acura Vigor??????? A Civic station wagon but no CR-X????? Man, fukk that collection!!!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
^^^^You do know that this collection belongs to Honda of America, right? It'd also be impossible to have every type of car that they've created so they probably left those out. I ran into the same scenario when I visited the Toyota museum. There were a couple of notable examples missing but our host explained why that was the case at the time. :)

3801 - 3820 of 3850 Posts