Luxury4Play.com banner

361 - 380 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
RV with built-in garage for MBZ vert! YAY!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
I cannot find any full-size images on this beast but here is one more!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Anymore of the one above GNG?
That is beautiful!
I want my floors that shiny
Found a few more online, interior and exterior shots. I'm going to try to get a hold of the owner and see if I can take some pictures in June when I go to Japan for a month. Located in Hokkaido so we'll see what happens b/c I'm staying in Tokyo, but do plan to travel a lot.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Found a few more online, interior and exterior shots. I'm going to try to get a hold of the owner and see if I can take some pictures in June when I go to Japan for a month. Located in Hokkaido so we'll see what happens b/c I'm staying in Tokyo, but do plan to travel a lot.
All I can say is WOW. That really is a dream garage.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
All I can say is WOW. That really is a dream garage.
I'd definitely agree it is nice, not sure if it competes with some of the others in this thread though. I want to find out how much a garage like that would cost. While expensive for sure, probably nothing in comparison to if it was built in Tokyo

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'd definitely agree it is nice, not sure if it competes with some of the others in this thread though. I want to find out how much a garage like that would cost. While expensive for sure, probably nothing in comparison to if it was built in Tokyo
I agree that it might not be the "most expensive" but it would be a great usable space and awesome to have as a man-cave.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Thank you! I'm just in awe of that garage.
By far my new favorite in this thread

361 - 380 of 3850 Posts