Luxury4Play.com banner

3361 - 3380 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Nice cars, but some of these garages look like someone tacked up their walls with whatever Applebees had hanging from the ceiling.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thats what I was wondering. Because that house is freaking HUGE, and 2 million in exotic cars is (to me) a lot for even a doctor. Unless he runs some private practice firm or something. Still. Kudos
Jas is a great guy! Good friend of mine and one of the most humble exotic owners you will ever meet. From what I understand his wife is a doctor too. That is what I was told but I have never asked. Here is a shot I took of his collection about 3 years ago

Porsche Carrera GT, GT3RS and Ferrari F40 Photo Shoot by TMashPhotos, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Show me the Applebees with classic Ferrari race car bodies on the walls, and I'll buy dinner :bow1:
Wasn't talking about that one, but the one with the random street light on the wall and all the nick nacks.

·
9,999 Posts
Here is my collection of photographs I have compiled from a very nice collection in Abu Dhabi, arguably one of the best collections in the world in terms of variety, and stature.
By far the nicest physical garage in the world, the sheer magnitude, and elegance of the structure from the floors, to the pool, The bowling ally, the gokart track, the movie theatre: Forget Sultan of Brunai's concrete car bunker, forget SPS and their parking garage, forget every various airplain hangar, barn, whatever. This is it
Saw this on the interwebs today and remembered your post:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
So with all that...he uses regular old MASKING TAPE to hold down the cord to his batter tender on the Bug?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I know this is a garage thread and this is not a private garage, however all of these belonged to a private collector in Sweden about 10 years ago and was displayed at a car show.

To my knowledge this is some of what he had.

CLK-GTR
911 GT1
McLaren F1
McLaren F1 GTR
McLaren F1 LM (!!!!!!)
EB110 SS
Dauer EB110 SS (1/5 ever made)
Dauer 962 LM
Murcielago
F40
F50
XJ220
SL300 Gullwing
Gemballa GTR 750

I think he also had various AMGs, BMW Ms, Alpinas etc.

He doesn't have this collection anymore sadly, sold it off a couple years ago. Simply imagine what it would be worth today...

3361 - 3380 of 3850 Posts