Luxury4Play.com banner

2321 - 2340 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks like the guy that had his videos (don wallace) Deleted them or made them private now. He has a 1/1 MC12 now it's like blue or teal also has the regular one. two bugatti's. enzo, GT1 Porsche. Saleen S7, CLK GTR. Mclaren F1 1/1 Color, 1/1 Original cobra race car that is honeslty worth more then any car he owns including the pur-sang bugatti, That car is one of the most sought after cobras in the world. Estimates by shelby to be worth 4-6, Million he said in and interview in 2006. Cool thing about don wallace is he drives every car he has. I heard a wealthy man in florida with a large collection got a bugatti ss. i wonder if it was him.

·
Registered
4 Posts

From another site. 500 horse, 900lb DMax, four Z06's, (one with a 964 horse TT 427), and a ZR1

Legit Cobra Jet. I believe this one was featured in Motor Trend.

From left to right, his and hers GTs, two blown, nitrous'd Mustangs, 800+ horse TT Mustang, and another nitrous'd Stang. Wow.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,325
Snapped a few pictures of my Uncle's garage over the Thanksgiving holiday. Maybe I'm biased but in my eyes this qualifies. Love the old Stangs. =)

·
5,744 Posts
Haha I don't know how long that picture was my background for. I must say, it could very well be my favorite shot that Kirby has ever taken. Love Papa CGT looking over his kids.

-Markus-

·
5,744 Posts
To my knowledge, no that was absolutely not photoshopped. Kirby's Cayenne is even sitting in the background. Kermit is sitting up front, PetFrg to the back right of it, and then the rest who were at the meet.

-Markus-

·
5,744 Posts
That's someone's house haha. I believe, don't hold me to it, it's the owner of the CGT's house. I think there was also a silver CGT there that day.

-Markus-

·
Registered
609 Posts
For the record, he did do a lot of Photoshopping to these images....tweak the color, lighting, shadows, etc. But it's very much real. I remember the day he posted those pictures well because I fell over.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,340
Ripped this photo off of member, LPI's, thread entitled "2 599xx's 1 garage."

2321 - 2340 of 3850 Posts