Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Worlds first solid platinum iPhone 3G

Stuart Hughes, founder of Goldstriker, has re-created the original iPhone in Platinum.

It took four proficient craftsmen months of detailed intricate work to re-create the original body of the iphone with about 230 grams of pure platinum.

For $38,000, the uniquely designed Platinum & Diamond iPhone 3G certainly flaunts an Apple logo that glitters with 53 diamonds.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wheres that list of useless most expensive stuff? I think this falls into that category. But if you have the cash and your 3G aint as pimp as the next guys....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Why?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I want a gold one SO bad. Dont care if its real gold or anything, I just want it to look like a shiny brick of gold haha

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
If you have the $$$ why not? The Vertu (sp) is a useless phone as well, yet can cost HUGE $$$$... I think that the phone looks awesome!
What is Useless about the Vertu? It is by far one of the best functioning and best built phones I have ever seen. Now the diamond models etc.. are a bit much but the Ti Ascent is an awesome phone and if it had the internet capability of the iphone I would still have one for sure! The fortress back up is one of the coolest features of any phone I have had.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I really liked my 2G iphone with the metal caseback. So much so that I skipped the 3G and only recently got a 3GS.

I feel like I took a step back.

This is a nice phone:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I really liked my 2G iphone with the metal caseback. So much so that I skipped the 3G and only recently got a 3GS.

I feel like I took a step back.

This is a nice phone:
+1 the 3G iphone has the annoying slippery back that slides out of my pocket everytime i sit down

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been seeing alot of people doing the luxury thing for their common phones now a days. I think it's a great thing people are expressing themselves this way. Those who can afford to that is. The ti iphone looks great nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts