Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of my shots from Woodward - Doing a lot of walking so no SLR, just the iPhone. Thought I'd share. Favorite car was the Pratt & Miller C6.RS - Absolutely stunning.

^^ Not me - Didnt feel like waiting in line for a photo.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Reminds me of the old days...and hittin up the Chalet. My uncle still lives in "crawling" distance of it on Bird Street.

Nice pix, was it raining all weekend?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
There are some really awesome cars there, especially the C6RS. Nice pics.

·
Registered
332 Posts
So it was a bit wet there. The weather report from my car show would sond like this, "I could have used a few minutes of that today when was 95+ air temp and the pavement was about 120, right after it melted the shoes to the pavement and the wind blew away all the voting ballots."

I had a good time and will someday make it to Woodward Ave. I see the Dodge Ram that is to go head-to-head with the Raptor is still running around. Nice!!

Do you think Pratt&Miller will take my 1986 'Vette as even trade on a C6R? It looks almost exactly like "Sledgehammer."

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That VW thing is pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was that a real Cobra R?
It was a true Cobra R - one of my favorite Mustangs other then an S281. Great sight. I remember when the Z06 was released and everyone put them up against each other, both with 385 hp. Good times in the car world.

I bet that guy with the Datsun GTO gets laid a lot.
Haha, I bet. I saw it from a distance and thought it may have been a true GTO but up close it's a dead giveaway. I guess not many women would know the difference, cool car either way.

It was drizzling until about 3 o'clock (when I left of course) but still a good turnout, always a great event. Thanks for the compliments, glad I could share.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts