Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of my shots from Woodward - Doing a lot of walking so no SLR, just the iPhone. Thought I'd share. Favorite car was the Pratt & Miller C6.RS - Absolutely stunning.

^^ Not me - Didnt feel like waiting in line for a photo.

· Registered
332 Posts
So it was a bit wet there. The weather report from my car show would sond like this, "I could have used a few minutes of that today when was 95+ air temp and the pavement was about 120, right after it melted the shoes to the pavement and the wind blew away all the voting ballots."

I had a good time and will someday make it to Woodward Ave. I see the Dodge Ram that is to go head-to-head with the Raptor is still running around. Nice!!

Do you think Pratt&Miller will take my 1986 'Vette as even trade on a C6R? It looks almost exactly like "Sledgehammer."

· Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was that a real Cobra R?
It was a true Cobra R - one of my favorite Mustangs other then an S281. Great sight. I remember when the Z06 was released and everyone put them up against each other, both with 385 hp. Good times in the car world.

I bet that guy with the Datsun GTO gets laid a lot.
Haha, I bet. I saw it from a distance and thought it may have been a true GTO but up close it's a dead giveaway. I guess not many women would know the difference, cool car either way.

It was drizzling until about 3 o'clock (when I left of course) but still a good turnout, always a great event. Thanks for the compliments, glad I could share.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.