Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come November 21st, 2013 we will be hosting a spectacular event with our partners to benefit the Make A Wish foundation and help to grant a young child a wish.

Please see attached flyer. The event is limited to 25 exotics and registration is free! Contact [email protected] to reserve your spot.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi David,

This sounds fantastic, and it's for a great cause. I've already seen the press release for this event in a couple newspaper articles and magazines. There is also mention that registered attendees will be getting a gift bag with over $1000 in value. Will there also be media coverage at the event?

Either way, count me in. I will email you my information. Thanks for putting this together!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi David,

This sounds fantastic, and it's for a great cause. I've already seen the press release for this event in a couple newspaper articles and magazines. There is also mention that registered attendees will be getting a gift bag with over $1000 in value. Will there also be media coverage at the event?

Either way, count me in. I will email you my information. Thanks for putting this together!
Glad to hear that the information is circulating around :) You are correct about the gift bad, except it's actually closer to $1,200 now!

Check out https://www.facebook.com/WishDrive?ref=hl to see some of the cars that are already registered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts